In 1952, all the "Commando" and "Parachutist" units are amalgamated in a Para-Commando Regiment under the command of Lieutenant-colonel George DANLOY.
The Para-Commando Regiment is then made up of:
· a Staff (Citadel of Namur) ;
· a Commando Battalion (Seilles) ;
· a Parachutist Battalion (Bourg-Léopold) ;
· an Instruction Centre (Citadel of Namur) ;
· a Commando Training Centre (Marche-les-Dames) ;
· a Parachutist Training Centre (Schaffen).